The girl, she was shy, but when she smiled from her eyes, her cheeks took on a rosebud hue. She hesitated in the dark now, not accustomed to the spotlight. A gentle breeze tousled her hair. freeing the strands as they whipped across her face. A deep breath she took, hummed the tune her mother used to hum, gathered the the errant fragments of her confidence and stepped into the light from the shadows.
Black and white, night and day. The two sides of the girl came out to play.
Modern,bold and graphic style art print of a girl. Bold and graphic style with black and white patterns.
This bold and colorful art print makes a great addition to any style of home decor or gallery wall.
Makes an excellent anniversary, birthday, house-warming, graduation or wedding gift.
Designed and printed in Montreal, Canada,
An original artwork by Soul Curry Art. All rights reserved
- Mix Media illustration
- Fine art print printed on the highest quality card stock paper
- Matte finish
- Various sizes available
- Fits standard commercial frame sizes
- Designed and printed in Montreal, Canada
- An original artwork by Soul Curry art
- If you have any questions about this art print, please do not hesitate to contact me
24" x 36" $ 160.00 18" x 24" $ 97.50 16" x 20" $ 82.50 20" x 28" $145